Renew your Texas director once every two years.
To renew you you need:
- Include a copy of documentation of:
- Current Driver’s License
- High School Diploma or equivalent or college transcript
- Documentation of your training hours for the last year
- Current CPR and First Aid Certificates (may submit application without these but both must be on file before the credential is sent to you)
- State report if any.
- My Director Credentials can be suspended/revoked if, your program was placed on probation for reoccurring negative deficiencies over the past two years or fails to maintain a license in good standing with the Department of Childcare Licensing, or 30 clock hours of professional training isn’t being completed each year.